Hi! Welcome to my blog. I am a major foodie, with a haphazard cooking philosophy, currently making that transition from cooking and baking for friends and family to 'wonder if I could make this my career'. Follow me for recipes, the outcomes of a few experiments, and general lovely foodiness. Opinions, reviews and recommendations are all my own.

Saturday 1 September 2012

Master Plan

Hi!

So... this is my first ever blog! Kind of a late starter I guess. Anyway,  I'm 28 years old, and I finally have a master plan  That's all I'm going to say for now until I have figured out the details, as they say... watch this space...

V x

1 comment:

Hi! Thank you so much for taking the time to read my blog! I'd love to hear your thoughts, so please leave me a comment - I always try to reply as soon as possible.

You can also find me on;
Facebook: www.facebook.com/pantrydoor
Twitter: @ThePantryDoor1
Pinterest: thepantrydoor