There are many blogging challenges out there, but none appeal to me in quite the same way as We Should Cocoa, co-hosted by Choclette of Chocolate Log Blog, and Chele over at Chocolate Teapot. Simply, because I love chocolate, but more specifically, because I love the idea of chocolate with so many other flavours. I'm the first to reach for the new bar in the shop because of it's addition of peanut butter, or chilli, or jelly beans (as I discovered in the supermarket last week). We Should Cocoa represents I place where I can come and drool over everybody else's wonderful chocolatey creations and be inspired to try new flavour combinations that have so far passed me by.
I was thrilled therefore when Choclette added me to the list of guest hosts for the challenge, and then was very quickly struck with a thought - what on earth could I pick as a theme? A visit to the challenge page on her blog did little to help my decision, as I scrolled down the list of 33 themes (yes, 33!!) from the last three years, I saw every creative thought I'd had written there in front of me in black and purple print. And then it struck me that there was one classic flavour missing. Amongst all the exotic and delicious chocolate companions, there was one that should most definitely be on the list... think hot chocolate flavours, after dinner palate cleansers, and choc chip studded ice creams. The flavour that is therefore of course this month's challenge is (drum roll please) ...
So, the usual rules apply...
- Post your recipe on your blog, one entry per blog please!
- Entries should be added by 25th June, and I will endeavour to get the round up online as soon as possible after that.
- Add the tag 'We Should Cocoa' to the labels on your post, and include the We Should Cocoa logo
- Submit the post through the linky tool below
- Link back to this post and blog A Kick At The Pantry Door, as well as both Chocolate Log Blog and Chocolate Teapot
- Tweet me a link @ThePantryDoor1 and tweet @Choclette8 and we will share and RT your links