Hi! Welcome to my blog. I am a major foodie, with a haphazard cooking philosophy, currently making that transition from cooking and baking for friends and family to 'wonder if I could make this my career'. Follow me for recipes, the outcomes of a few experiments, and general lovely foodiness. Opinions, reviews and recommendations are all my own.

Tuesday 1 January 2013

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year to you all!!

I am so excited about 2013! I've decided I'm not making any specific New Year's resolutions this year, but at the same time I plan on making some big changes in my life over the next 12 months. I can't wait to see what 2013 brings for The Pantry Door, I've signed up for another block of lessons for sugarcraft and cake decorating, and I've already got a 30th birthday party to cater for this week, and two wedding cakes to deliver this summer.

Last night I went to an amazing New Year's house party, and took a batch of these rather decadent Champagne and Raspberry Cupcakes, decorated with chocolate stars. I found the recipe online, and they were absolutely scrumptious - I have copied the link below.

Champagne and Raspberry New Year's Eve Cupcakes
http://m.stylist.co.uk/life/recipes/champagne-and-raspberry-cupcakes

Thank you all for reading in 2012, I can't wait to share more cake designs and recipes with you in 2013...

Love V x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thank you so much for taking the time to read my blog! I'd love to hear your thoughts, so please leave me a comment - I always try to reply as soon as possible.

You can also find me on;
Facebook: www.facebook.com/pantrydoor
Twitter: @ThePantryDoor1
Pinterest: thepantrydoor