Hi! Welcome to my blog. I am a major foodie, with a haphazard cooking philosophy, currently making that transition from cooking and baking for friends and family to 'wonder if I could make this my career'. Follow me for recipes, the outcomes of a few experiments, and general lovely foodiness. Opinions, reviews and recommendations are all my own.

Monday 29 July 2013

July's Breakfast Club Round Up: Continental


As hoped for I have a really versatile range of posts for you to celebrate the continental theme for this month's Breakfast Club. I know that the beautiful weather has kept a lot of us out of our kitchens and basking in the sunshine, so I am truly thankful to each of you that linked up this month. 

Wholemeal Savoury Swirls

First in was Michelle from Utterly Scrummy with these, well, utterly scrummy looking Wholemeal Savoury Swirls. Using leftover lentil bolognese sauce rolled up in a tasty bread, and covered in cheese, these nod to Italian cuisine are perfect for any time of the day. 

Breakfast Burritos

Next up was Anshu from My Mom's Recipes with these Veggie Breakfast Burritos. I'm not sure which part of the continent they originate from but when they look this delicious I'm sure it doesn't really matter!

Waffles with Chocolate Sauce

I was really hoping that someone would enter waffles to this challenge, and Caroline of Caroline Makes did not disappoint! These Waffles with Chocolate Sauce are totally decadent and totally yummy, thank you Caroline! 

Turkish Eggs

The next entry came from How To Eat Properly, and was these beautiful Turkish Eggs inspired by a resturant dish. Yoghurt, eggs and spicy butter sounds like the perfect combination of breakfast foodstuffs to me. 

Peach and Apricot Jam

You're in for a real treat now, as this isn't just any Peach and Apricot Jam, this is Prize Winning Peach and Apricot Jam! Camilla from Fab Food 4 All scooped 1st Place at a local fayre with this tasty jam, and it's not hard to see why! 

Croissants

Sliding across the finish line only just slightly after the linky list closed is my entry of Croissants. In my defence, I had started making these before the deadline, but the lengthy proving process took a little longer than planned. Check out my idiots guide though now I've learned the lessons for you!

Breakfast Club is run by Helen from Fuss Free Flavours, head over to her site to find out who is hosting next month's Breakfast Club and what the theme will be.


2 comments:

  1. What a lovely mix of recipes. Thank you for a brilliant round up too:-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome and thank you for your entry! :-) x

      Delete

Hi! Thank you so much for taking the time to read my blog! I'd love to hear your thoughts, so please leave me a comment - I always try to reply as soon as possible.

You can also find me on;
Facebook: www.facebook.com/pantrydoor
Twitter: @ThePantryDoor1
Pinterest: thepantrydoor